28 December 2003

from the archives :: starting over

2003 is almost over. so much has happened this year and i am about to start a very new chapter in my life. i leave tomorrow for maine. going to ogunquit for new years. doing a show at a bar called mainestreet with one of my best friends - anthony. should be an interesting time. when i return on the 1st - i have to get ready for my next stage of life. you see - i'm moving to new york city on the 5th. after 5 years of living in the washington, dc area - i'm moving on - being transfered with my job. i'm very excited yet scared of what life will be like a year from now. i'm now patiently waiting for my friend luis to come and pick me up - we are going to see rusted root at the 9:30 club tonight. it will be one of the last things we all do together before i head north. so much to do - so little time...

No comments: