26 August 2006

the agenda

so i have managed to completely piss my day away. about the only thing i accomplished was getting up. i mean i did manage to make pasta primavera with clams for lunch and pick up my dry cleaning - but on the scale of things - not monumental. just sitting back having some quality time with my roommate - my cat - and my good friend billie holiday (and all of the other people being held captive in my ipod.)

but alas - the day is still kind of young - it's nearly 6pm - nick (the roommate) has gone to work - coldplay is now pouring out of the bose-powered ipod - and i have dinner plans with my friend chris in the city at around 8:00. i just hope the pasta i had earlier did not spoil my appetite. we are going to a thai place that manna (as i call him - and well - so do most people - i mean there are about 5 million chris' in new york city alone - need to call out some difference with them) has been trying to drag me to forever and a day. truth be told - i'm not a fan of thai food - it reminds me of a love long since lost with a cute dancer boy who shared my birthday - he was my first nyc crush - six great dates later - poof - gone - but that's nyc for ya - that and i don't really like the taste of thai food in general (and i'll eat just about anything.)

after we eat - we're planning on heading to a local west village watering hole - marie's crisis. then who knows where the night will take us. shit - after a night of thai food and drunken showtunes - is there anything left that'll be more exciting?

i think so - but shhh - don't tell anyone i said that out loud.

No comments: